Volunteering in any of the Abbott House programs is very rewarding and challenging. We are always looking for volunteers to help us in various ways. We also work very hard to protect the privacy of the children we serve.
A few volunteer opportunities available at Abbott House
- Community Friends for boys and girls in our Bridges homes
- Baking and/or cooking a meal with the youth
- Assisting teachers with papers checking and other school projects
- Providing art class, exercise class or other special activities
- Providing Christmas presents and wrapping Christmas presents
- Helping youth with their personal “Life Books”
- and many others.
If you are interested in volunteering at the Abbott House or for the Bridges by Abbott House contact Virginia at 605-996-2486 or by emailing email@example.com